Enjoy a fun day out at Pinjarra Park!
Online bookings are available for all weekend race meets.
If you are interested in a group booking for other race meets not listed in the calendar, please phone 0412 911 938 to enquire.
To book your ticket online, please select the month and date below, then click on the event for further details. Complete the booking form at the bottom of the event page by following these steps:
- select the number of tickets required
- enter your name, email address and mobile phone number, and select your preferred departure point
- payment is via Paypal Express (use Paypal or your credit card)
The cost for a return trip ($20 adults, $10 children) includes entry into the race course (not valid Magic Millions WA Ladies Day or Pinjarra Cup Race Day).
Please note: coaches arrive 30 minutes before the first race and depart the track 30 minutes after the last race. Please be at your departure point at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time. Times are subject to change; you will be notified no less than 24 hours beforehand of any changes.
Bookings are essential to reserve your seat. Please read the Online Booking Terms and Conditions below.
Alcoa Grandstand Cup – 5 December
Pinjarra Race Meet – 12 December
Boxing Day Racing – 26 December
New Year’s Day Holiday Mandurah Cup – 3 January
Breeders Classic – 30 January
Magic Millions Day – 5 February
Pinjarra Classic – 20 February
South West Autumn Cup – 20 March
Pinjarra Cup – 3 April
Pinjarra Race Meet – 5 June
Online Booking Terms &Conditions:
By completing your online booking, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
LIQUOR LICENSING AND NON-SMOKING
Due to the Police Liquor Licensing Act 1998 Section 119 (4, 7, 9, and 11) and Section 109 (1) no alcohol is to be consumed on board the coach as hefty fines will be incurred by the passengers, driver and Peel Bus Hire and Charters. For this reason, we do not permit alcohol in the cabin. All bottles, glasses & eskies etc. are to be stowed in the luggage bins. Accordingly, Australian government regulations prohibit the use of tobacco and e-cigarettes on all our services and within 10 metres of our vehicles and premises.
LUGGAGE AND LOST PROPERTY
- General charter services allow for carry-on baggage only.
- Carry-on baggage is not to exceed 10 kilograms and should fit in the overhead or under-seat compartments. Personal items should be kept with you throughout your trip, so it’s up to you to keep it safe (this includes taking your belongings with you if you step off the bus for a rest break).
- All belongings must be securely packed in spaces provided.
- For safety reasons; larger, heavier bags, eskies and the like, must be stored in the undercarriage luggage space. (Small eskies only will be permitted)
- Although every effort will be taken to return any lost property, Peel Bus Hire and Charters can’t accept any responsibility for any carry-on baggage that gets lost or damaged.
Pick up times may change due to varied race start times. You will be advised 24hrs prior to the event of any changes.
The bus will depart pick up and departure locations at the specified time and will not wait for late comers.
The bus will arrive at least 30mins prior to the first race and depart 30mins after the last race.
REFUNDS WILL BE AVAILABLE
More than 48 Hours’ notice of cancellation or the event is cancelled by the organisers.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE AVAILABLE
Same Day Cancellation or Fail to load
Peel Bus Hire and Charters requires payment in advance. If payment has not been received by close of business before the event, seat/s will be made available for resale.
Seat belts must be worn and passengers are to be seated and remain in their seats whilst the bus is moving.
ANTI-SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
Persons displaying antisocial behaviour may be asked to leave the bus and be liable for any damage caused.