Peel Bus Hire and Charters offers a range of coach tours throughout the Perth, Rockingham, Mandurah, Bunbury and surrounding regions
Our regular coach tours are outlined below. We can also arrange personalised tours for your group – whatever the occasion.
Peel Scenic Coach Tour
Available every day, 7 days a week.
Relax and enjoy a scenic coach tour of the Peel region’s beautiful tourist attractions and waterways. Experience the history and growth of the City of Mandurah and Shire of Murray in our air conditioned, seat-belted coach.
- Coach departs Mandurah Visitor Centre car park at 8.00am returning at 11.00am
- Adults $50.00 ~ children $25.00 ~ family discount $125.00 (2 adults and 2 children)
Available every Saturday and Sunday
Visit our local wineries in style and comfort and enjoy the hospitality of the Peel and Perth region’s wine makers.
- Coach departs Mandurah Visitor Centre car park at 11.00am returning at 5.00pm
- Adults $70.00, includes lunch (group bookings available)
Mystery Day Tour
Available weekly – every Wednesday
Enjoy a fun day out and travel in style to a secret location. Get a group together or individual seats are available, subject to minimum numbers.
- Coach departs Mandurah Visitor Centre ca rpark at 11.00am returning at 5.00pm
- $70.00 per person includes lunch
Coach departs from the following locations:
- Cobblers Tavern (outside front bar)
- Peel Ale House (roadside of bottleshop)
- Mandurah TAB (bus bay on foreshore)
- Silver Sands Tavern (carpark)
- Mandurah Train Station (Trans WA bus shelter)
- Ravenswood Hotel (car park)
- Sandy Cove Tavern (car park).
The coach timetable may vary for each meeting. Coach arrives 30 minutes before the first race and departs the track 30 minutes after the last race.
Cost: $20.00 return trip, includes entry into the race course (excluding Pinjarra Cup Day). Bookings are essential to reserve your seat.
Peel Travel Club
Seniors Day Tours and Extended Tours.
Travel in style in our luxury seat-belted and air conditioned 5 star coach. All of our tours include morning tea and lunch.
Join our Peel Travel Club free of charge and receive regular updates of our tours.